V. M. Patel College of Management Studies (VMPCMS) is a constituent college of the Ganpat University. The Ganpat University is established under Gujarat State Act No. 9 of 2005, is recognised under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956 and is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
The college offers following full time degree programs:
- BBA (General) Program
- BBA+MBA (Financial Services) Program
- BBA+MBA (Retail Management) Program
- BBA+MBA (Marketing Management) Program
- BBA+MBA (Information Technology) Program
- BCOM (General) Program (English Medium)
- BA (Economics/English) Program
- MCOM (General) Program (English Medium)
- MA (Economics, English) Program
- MPHIL (Economics, English, Commerce) Program
- PHD (Economic, English) Program
College also lays emphasis on developing inter personal skills and competencies through exposure to real business environment. It is widely acclaimed for its excellent curriculum in the academic and the industry circle. It aims at producing dynamic management executives to cater to the growing needs of the industry.